Aztec Indian Healing Clay Facial and body masks can provide many benefits to the skin. Aztec clay is one of the most beneficial clay masks as it’s not only made from natural bentonite clay, but its properties have been of value for centuries. Clay masks are most commonly used on the face, but can also be used on the hair and the body. They can help to clear up skin conditions such as acne.
- World's most powerful facial
- Deep pore cleaning with 100% natural calcium bentonite clay
- Does not contain: Additives, fragrances, animal products
- Important Note: Do not leave clay mask on skin longer than 5-10 mins for delicate skin; this will prevent redness/drying
- Important Note 2: Please read and follow all manufacturer directions before using it. Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes after use.
How to Use
- Mix together equal parts Aztec clay and apple cider vinegar/ Water/Rose Water. In a medium-sized bowl, mix equal parts of Aztec Clay and apple cider vinegar water/Rose Water
- Apply the mixture to your face for 15 to 20 minutes. ...
- Let the mask dry. ...
- Wash themaskoff gently. ...
- Dry and moisturize your skin.